100% full Not resolved

A few weeks ago I took my truck through this carwash in Kingsland.During the pre-scrub a worker used the scrub brush to fold my passenger side mirror in and ended up breaking my vent visor on the passenger front door.

The track had already started so I couldn't notify them right away. The plastic piece that had broken off became tangled up in the scrub wheels and ended up slapping it into the side of my truck repeatedly. Upon exiting the wash I pulled off to the side and went to find the management to inform them of the issue. The manager on duty informed me the owner was currently away and he would inform him when he returned, and that I should go down the road to KBT accessories for a price quote on a new set.

I went down the road to KBT and got the quote and was told by the owner of KBT that the owner of Suds just needed to call to authorize the order, then returned and informed the management of the price and directions. I waited for about a week or so before following up with KBT on the status of the order, upon my surprise the owner of Suds never called. I returned to Suds and ended up dealing with the same manager as before, and just my luck the owner was not in again that day either. I stressed again that all they needed to do was call and he said he would, but was currently busy.

I've been back two more times since and have gotten the same response. I don't appreciate businesses who will continue to give customers the run around on matters they were clearly at fault for.

I refuse to do any more business with them and informed all my friends and coworkers of my situation as well.Save yourself the trouble (and a little bit of money), and use the car wash in front of Winn Dixie to wash your car.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "place the order for the weathertech in-channel vent visors from kbt as agreed upon initially. (2011 ram 2500 crew cab)" as the author lost $115. This person is overall dissatisfied with Doctor Suds and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about car wash at Doctor Suds was customer service, rude workers and getting the run around Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Doctor Suds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Doctor Suds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doctor Suds?

Comments